Tuesday, September 8, 2009

West Coast: Sunshine Coast to California

After returning to the lower mainland of British Columbia we spent the next few weeks in Powell River on the Sunshine Coast. After thinking about the long trip ahead we decided to leave our motor home in British Columbia and take our SUV. We bought a tent that attaches to the SUV.



While the trip from British Columbia to California is so familiar to me I was able to capture a fresh set of images on my i-phone. Returning to the Bay Area I was able to update my i-phone and add some exciting new photo applications.


Sharon



2 comments:

  1. Hello Sharon and John,
    Good to see you made it to Guatamala. I enjoyed the pictures. Hope Ewok is doing okay.
    Keep in touch.

    Consuelo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewok has been a star --- throughout Central America and a Superior star in Columbia!!

    ReplyDelete